Polkadot is the next generation blockchain protocol (sharding multichain protocol). The open-source technology allows combining different blockchains into a single network - multiblockchain, increasing their level of interoperability. Polkadot's development is based on a comprehensive representation of the network, which applies the pioneering work of previous blockchain networks with the offerings of its own fundamental…Read more
Tag Archives: Polkadot
- Tag Archives: "Polkadot"
- Gifts from Apple: updated FaceTime and Siri, as well as new features for iPhone and iPad
- Review of cryptocurrency exchanges without verification or popular platforms for anonymous trading
- Hints for the investor at the beginning of the trading journey
- What’s new on Binance: What do you need to know about tokenized stock trading
- Maternity leave is not a hindrance to work or some TOP-ways for young parents to earn money from home